The M.2 Form Factor with PCIe® and SATA interfaces
Confused about M.2, PCIe, SATA and NVMe SSDs? The experts at Crucial explain all you need to know about form factors, physical interfaces and more.Read more
How to upgrade a PlayStation 5 SSD and install Crucial's P5 Plus
Learn how to expand the storage in your PlayStation®5 console with the Crucial P5 Plus M.2 SSD and heatsink. Our step by step guide will walk you through the installation and setup process to maximize the storage of your console.Read More
- Typical I/O performance as measured using CrystalDiskMark® with write cache enabled. Windows 11 Core isolation disabled for performance measurement. Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.
- Warranty valid for 3 to 5 years from the original date of purchase or before writing the maximum total bytes written (TBW) as published in the product datasheet and as measured in the product’s SMART data, whichever comes first.
- For illustrative purposes only. Calculated by averaging 4.8 out of 5 stars from 138,463 amazon.com reviews for Crucial MX500, BX500, P1, P2, P5, X6, and X8 SSDs.
- Compared to Crucial P5 Plus Gen4 NVMe® SSD listed speed of 6,600MB/s. Actual speed may vary.
- Compared to Gen4 SSD performance without DirectStorage, based on Micron test results with supported GPU that uses GPU decompression.